Jon Conrad, Chief Financial Officer
The mission of the Finance office is to support the educational environment of Carroll County Schools by efficiently managing and reporting the district finances.
Monthly Financial Recap
KDE District Financial Reporting
Accounting Procedures for School Activity Funds
What we do:
Services we provide:
- Process payroll for the District’s Certified and Classified employees, student workers and substitutes.
- Issue W-2’s at the beginning of each calendar year.
- Process all accounts payable for all purchases of goods and services made by the district.
- Issue 1099 forms at the beginning of each calendar year in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Coordinate the annual financial audit by the independent auditing firm.
About Jon Conrad:
Jon Conrad is the Chief Financial Officer for Carroll County Schools. His responsibilities include forecasting revenues and expenses for the school district, preparing and monitoring the budget, preparing SBDM allocations per Board policy, preparing reports as required by the Kentucky Department of Education and other agencies, supervising staff within the department, assisting in the area of procurement, and acting as an advisor to the superintendent on all questions relating the business and financial affairs of the school district.